Is the date for the Third Annual Forest HALF Marathon. Bring it! The FOREST HALF Marathon is on a marked course that is mostly paved roads throughout the Bass River State Forest Campground. Even better, a great way to participate for family and friends to the triathletes and duathletes participating on Sunday. It’s a great way to start the season!
- Hours: 7.30 am to 8:30 am
- Start time: 9 A.M.
- Location: Beach House @ Bass River State Forest
- Overall Top three awards to male and female winners
- Age group awards to top 3 male and female in age groups of 5.
- Awards will not be mailed. If you cannot stay to the awards ceremony please have a friend pick it up for you.
- Color T-shirt with full color logo
- Finisher’s medal
- Customized bib number
Post Race snacks
- Fresh baked bagels and spreads
The first loop is 3.1 miles. This first section of the course shown in RED takes you to the West section of the park and back to parking lot. It continues around the beach house to then start the second loop shown in the map below.
The second and third loop shown in hollow red arrows takes you to the group campsites section of the park and back to parking lot. There are two aid stations on this section of the course.