Half Distance – May 5th and October 6th, 2013
- 6:00 am Transition Area Opens USAT marshal inspects handlebars.
- 5:30 am- 7:00am Packet Pickup
- 7:05 am – Transition Area closes for Half Distance athletes
- 7:39 am First Swim Wave Female, Aquabike and Relays
- 7:42 am Second Swim Wave Male 40 and over
- 7:45 am Third Swim Wave Male 39 and under/Duathletes
- 1:00 pm Bike Course Closes! Police will pick up cyclists from the road.
- 1:45 pm Official Penalty List Posted
- 2:30 pm Awards Ceremony
FALL International Distance – May 5th and October 6th, 2013
- 5:30 am- 7:00am Packet Pickup.
- 7:00 am PARK ENTRANCE will close as Cars will NOT be allowed into park after 7:30 as SPRINT TRIATHLETES are coming back from the bike route.
- 6:00 am Transition Area Opens – Handlebar inspection begins.
- 7:15 am Swim warm-up begins once last sprint swimmer is out of water.
- 7:30 am Swim Waves Begin (3 minutes apart & waves order may change)
- 11:00 am Preliminary Results posted
- 11:15 am Awards Ceremony
Sprint Distance – 2013 Starts at 7:00 am
- 5:30 am -6:30 Packet Pickup
- 6:00 am Transition Area Opens – Handlebars Inspection starts.
- 7:00 am Sprint Race starts
- 8:05 am SPRINT 1ST PLACE ATHLETE CROSSES FINISH
- 9: 00 am Official Penalty List Posted
- 9:15 am SPRINT Awards Ceremony