Bib Number Stickers, Bib Number and Body Marker Instructions
- Please follow the guide for sticker placement:
- Bib numbers must be worn on front and be visible at all times.
- Body Markers must be placed on the left arm and left thigh
Other Instructions and Notes
- All handlebar ends must be solidly plugged.
- Time line on race day and course are subject to change at the discretion of the event director.
- It is the responsibility of each athlete TO KNOW THE COURSE, to be on time and attend all race meetings and briefings.
- The race will take place rain or shine.
- There are no refunds, credits or transfers.
- You must also watch for pedestrians, joggers, bikers and strollers as they have the right of way.
- Please see USAT Rules for further racing regulations.